Howard Center will be connecting to the global world mental health movement and hosting its third annual community-wide recognition of World Mental Health Day (WMHD). WMHD is on October 10 and is an opportunity for community education and engagement to reduce stigma, raise awareness, and to connect to the global movement to ensure our communities have access to mental health supports when they are needed. This year’s event is on October 12 and is an opportunity for community education and engagement to reduce stigma, raise awareness, and to connect to the global movement to ensure our communities have access to mental health supports when they are needed.
If you’d like to join us in promoting mental health through your online and social media networks, you’ve come to the right place! Below you’ll find sample messages, logos, handles & hashtags, sponsorship information, and more. Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Howard Center and World Mental Health Day Logos
Social Media – Handles & Hashtags
If you want to participate in this event through social media, we’ve provided our handles if you’d like to tag us in your posts or utilize hashtags to support World Mental Health.
#helpishere Ι #wmhd2022 Ι #mentalhealth Ι #StigmaFree Ι #mentalhealthmatters Ι #ok2talk Ι #mentalhealthawareness
Download and Print
Mental Health Statistics in Images
Sample Social Media Posts
- Today I learned [fact about mental health/illness/stigma]. As a part of #wmhd2022, I challenge you to learn something new about mental health/illness/stigma, too. It could help save a life. www.howardcenter.org
- I just signed up for the World Mental Health Day speaker series hosted by @HowardCenterVT. Who wants to join me? #wmhd2022
- Repost this if you would always be there for anyone in need. Let’s show every single person in this world no one ever has to fight alone. with #mentalhealthawareness and #mentalhealthmatters
- Just because you can’t SEE IT doesn’t mean it’s not REAL! #mentalhealthawareness and #mentalhealthmatters
- You are worth the fight. Always. #ok2talk
- See the person, not the illness. In honor of World Mental Health Day, check out @HowardCenterVT to learn how you can spread awareness in your community. #wmhd2022
- I am committed to replacing stigma with hope. Join me by learning more about mental health at the World Mental Health Day celebration hosted by @HowardCenterVT. #wmhd2022
- October 10 is World Mental Health Day, and this month I stand with @HowardCenterVT to destigmatize mental health in my community. Join us at www.howardcenter.org. #wmhd2022 #helpishere
Neighborhood or Online Group Posts:
- Please join me as I support Howard Center in raising awareness about mental health in celebration of World Mental Health Day on October 10. On October 12 from 6-8 pm, Howard Center is offering a free and open to the public virtual event, Recognizing and Recovering from Burnout with national speaker Dr. Alice Chen and local storyteller Ferene Paris Meyer. CEUs will be available. It’s an opportunity for community education and engagement to reduce stigma, raise awareness, and to connect to the global movement to ensure our communities have access to mental health supports when they are needed. Advance registration is required at howardcenter.org. Their website has resources, including reputable sites, articles, and publications. If you, or someone you know needs mental health support, please reach out. Taking care of your mental health is more important than ever. www.howardcenter.org; 802-488-6000; 24/7 crisis First Call for Chittenden County 802-488-7777.
To sponsor the 2022 World Mental Health Day by Howard Center, please visit the following link. Thank you to all of our sponsoring businesses, individuals and supporters of this years event.