If you answered FALSE to all questions, you ARE cleared to work in a Howard Center location or community-based face-to-face role and do not need to contact your supervisor.
If you answered TRUE to any of the symptom or exposure questions, and you do not qualify for an exception (listed below) you are NOT cleared to work in a Howard Center residential program. Please contact your supervisor for further review BEFORE starting work.
If your symptoms are related to COVID-19 vaccination, you may work if all of the following are true:
You received a COVID-19 vaccination within the past 3 days.
- Your symptoms are limited to fatigue, headache, chills, muscle aches or pains and/or joint pain, have lasted less than 2 days, and you feel well enough to work.
- You are not experiencing: fever, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea.)
If your symptoms are not related to COVID-19 vaccination, you may work if all of the following are true:
- You have symptoms that are due to a previously diagnosed condition
- You have had a negative COVID-19 test following the onset of these symptoms, and you have been fever free for at least 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medications and any other symptoms are improving.
- You are not required to quarantine for another reason (e.g. travel or contact).
Contact: If you have had close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you may work if ONE of the following is true:
- You are fully vaccinated and you are not having any symptoms of COVID-19.
– OR –
- You are not fully vaccinated, but your exposure to someone with COVID-19 occurred during the context of your Howard Center work while wearing all of the recommended PPE at the time of exposure.
Please remember to complete this survey each day that you will be working in a Howard Center residential program.
And, a reminder to continue to follow safety guidelines including wearing a mask, distancing, and washing your hands frequently.