Got questions? We’ve got answers. Visit with our experienced staff at our April 27 job fair and find out first-hand about our unique and rewarding career opportunities. Learn about current openings, flexible work schedules, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and how your skills and experience can benefit the people we serve.
When: Wednesday, April 27
Where: McClure Gymnasium, 1138 Pine St., Burlington
Time: 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Parking: Available on-site
Bring a copy of your resume or CV. For some positions, we will be making job offers at the fair.
Why do people choose to work for Howard Center?
- They are proud to be associated with a highly regarded professional organization.
- Their personal values of excellence, diversity and inclusion align with Howard Center’s organizational values.
- They appreciate the full- and part-time opportunities that promote a healthy work-life balance.
- The work is rewarding, and they know they are making a difference in their community.
- They value the opportunities for professional and personal growth.
“I’ve worked at Howard Center for over 20 years, and I know we are making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. I value the team approach and the support that provides, as well as the many opportunities to improve my skills and grow professionally. It’s hard to imagine working anywhere else.”
-Sandra McGuire, Chief Financial and Operations Officer
We offer an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- Generous Combined Time Off; 36 days on day one
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings (401K) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Childcare stipend
- Extended sick bank
Be a Shared Living Provider
Howard Center has multiple openings for Shared Living Providers (SLPs). SLPs are contracted through us to provide housing and valuable support to individuals served by the agency. While SLP’s are not Howard Center employees we can help interested individuals and families participate in this wonderful opportunity to connect with an individual client.
We will have information and staff available to talk about SLP opportunities on March 19.
“As a Shared Living Provider for ten years, I’ve had the opportunity to make a real difference in someone’s life every day. This job is a perfect fit for me and my lifestyle.”
–Howard Center Shared Living Provider
Can’t make it to the fair?
- Visit our Career pages to view current job openings.
- Call our Integrated Recruitment line at 802-488-6946.
- Email IntegratedRecruitment@howardcenter.org